MOJOSTREAMING WILDLIFE VIDEO CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”) Mojo Streaming, the world’s premier Wildlife Streaming, and Advocacy channel is having a contest for our viewers globally to upload their most epic wildlife videos onto our site for a chance to win an Apple iPad and a fully paid lifetime subscription to MojoStreaming! Official Rules & Regulations (the “Rules”) By entering this Contest, you agree to abide by these Rules and the decisions of Mojo Streaming (“Mojo”), which are final and binding. 1. Who Can Enter This Contest is open to all animal lovers and wildlife enthusiasts everywhere. It’s open to anyone with exciting video footage about the wildlife they might have captured during their previous travels or safaris, which they would like to share with other wildlife enthusiasts to enjoy! Don’t be shy about your submissions-sometimes even the seemingly most straightforward videos can capture the hearts and minds of many. Similar to abstract art! The video must feature wildlife. It can be “cute”- such as baby animals or animals cuddling, “wild”- such as predators catching prey in the wild, “powerful”-such as animal migrations in dangerous terrain, “magnificent” or “beautiful”- there is so much incredible beauty and magnificence portrayed by animals living their lives in their natural state! 2. Contest Period The Contest runs from September 01, 2022, at 12:00:01 am (EST) to September 30, 2022, at 11:59:59 pm (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
3. How to Enter No purchase is necessary to enter or win, but all contestants must create an account with Mojo by going to the MojoStreaming.com sign-in page. There is no limit to the number of videos contestants can upload. All videos sent to Mojo will be reviewed by the Mojo team before being posted onto the Mojo portal. By participating in this contest, contestants consent for the videos to be posted on Mojo. As well, contestants explicitly acknowledge that the videos they submit to Mojo are original footage taken by the contestant and not “borrowed’ from the actual proprietor of the video without the proprietor’s consent. All submissions remain the property of the contestant, but the contestant gives Mojo the right to use the content for promotional purposes for now and into perpetuity. No responsibility is assumed by Mojo for any lost, late, misidentified, illegible, or misdirected entries or for any other such problems occurring in connection with participation in this Contest. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Mojo. Use or attempted use of multiple identities, email addresses, and/or any automated system to enter or otherwise participate in the Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification. Any costs or expenses incurred by entrants in participating in the Contest, including data rates if the entrant enters the Contest using a mobile device, are the responsibility of the entrants. Regular internet access and device usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply.
Follow these simple rules:
You must sign-up and load your contest video during the month of September 2022.
1. Sign up: https://www.mojostreaming.com/signup 2. Complete profile 3. Upload video 4. Complete questions: title, description, tags, choose channel: Video Contest Backyard Wildlife Cutest Wildlife Documentary style Safari Footage Trail Cam Footage Vacation Wildest Enter (will take a few minutes to load) Within 48 hours, you will receive an email confirmation, and your video will be live. Your video will be found under the channel category that you had chosen. You will then promote your video Url link or through the share button. Your goal is to receive the most likes during the month of October. 4. Prizes An iPad pro prize is available to be won through this contest for the best video and a lifetime subscription to Mojo for the best video in each wildlife category noted above e.g. “cutest” animal video or “wildest” animal video. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Mojo reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part if all or any of the components are unavailable with another prize of equal or greater approximate value. If the winner cannot redeem their Prize due to reasons beyond the control of Mojo, its employees, representatives, agents, and all parties associated with this Contest, no compensation or substitution prize will be provided. Any costs or expenses incurred by winners in claiming or using their Prizes will be the responsibility of the winners.
5. Selection of Winners The first round of winners in each category: Backyard wildlife, Cutest, Documentary, Safari trip, Trail cam footage, vacation, and wildest selected from entries with maximum votes from the public. (People can mark a video like or dislike during the month of August) These winning entries with the most likes will be judged by a panel of Mojo judges, and the winning entries will be announced on September 1st, 2022, at or about 12. pm (ET) at a live event to be broadcast on MojoStreaming. The grand prize winner will be announced on MojoStreaming live event the week of November 11th, 2022.
The winner will be notified within forty-eight (48) hours by telephone or email (email will be sent from email@example.com) using the phone number or email address associated with the entrant and contacted by a Sponsor representative and given instructions on how to claim the Prize.
To be declared the Prize winner, in addition to complying with the other terms and conditions of these Rules, the selected entrant must respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours and provide a valid mailing address, phone number, and email address. The winner must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited wildlife-related skill-testing question to be administered by mail, email, or phone, as Mojo determines. The winner will be required to sign a release form confirming acceptance of the Prize was awarded and releasing Mojo and its affiliates from any liability relating to the Prize and return it to Mojo within seven (7) days from the date of receipt. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to the use by Mojo of their name, address (city and province), photo, image, likeness, biographical information, voice, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Contest or Mojo for promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial purposes in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law.
If a selected entrant fails to meet any of these Rules in Mojo’s sole discretion, or if a selected entrant can’t be reached or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the entrant will be disqualified. The runner-up will be awarded the prize and will be subject to the same conditions and could be disqualified in the same manner.
6. General Rules By entering this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of Mojo and the independent judging organization, if any, which are final and binding without the right of appeal on all matters relating to this Contest. Mojo reserves the right to disqualify all entrants who fail to comply with these Rules or make any misrepresentation relating to the Contest, drawing, and redemption of any Prize.
If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account provided at time of entry. An authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By participating, entrants release and hold harmless Mojo and its affiliates, and its and their directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with this Contest, participating establishments, and any independent contest judges appointed by Mojo from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including, but not limited to, illness, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Contest or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel/activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of property damage; and claims of third parties.
Mojo won’t be responsible for any failure of email during the Contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online, or Internet entry to be received by Mojo. In addition, Mojo won’t be responsible for technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Contest. Mojo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, extend or modify this Contest without notice, obligation, or liability if in Mojos’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, force majeure or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Contest, or for any other reason in Mojo’s sole discretion. In such a case, Mojo may select the winner(s) from all eligible Entries received before and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mojo. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Mojo reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules.
Mojo won’t be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to, the Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest, including but not limited to typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, these Rules, the selection and announcement of winners or the distribution of the Prize. Mojo and its affiliates and its and their officers, directors, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, successors, and assigns (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty or condition, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize, travel-related thereto or otherwise from participation in this Contest. If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Rules and the terms or statements contained in any short-form Contest rules or advertising materials, the terms and conditions of these Rules shall prevail.
This Contest is subject to all applicable Canadian laws in the province of Ontario, where Mojo is registered. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, will be governed by and construed following the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to Ontario conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
7. Privacy Mojo is committed to respecting the privacy rights of entrants. Mojo won’t sell any personal information collected for this Contest to third parties. Except as otherwise set forth here concerning the Prize winner, any personal information collected for this Contest will be collected, used, and disclosed by Mojo solely to manage and administer this Contest. By entering this Contest, the entrant consents to Mojo's collection, use, and disclosure of the entrant's personal information to manage and administer this Contest.
8. Winner Names To obtain the name of the Prize winner, available after November 15, 2022, any inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received by December 1, 2022.
Mojostreaming is an online wildlife network. We feature educational and entertaining wildlife shows, news content, debates, video podcast and more.
We are looking for interns that have a love for wildlife and a passion to make a difference in the world. Do you have expertise in an area that can benefit the growth of our start-up company?
* Video Editing
* Website design - Word Press
*make promotional content marketing our brand
Please contact Cami Ciotta at 765-860-7908 or by email at email@example.com
We look forward to helping you receive additional experience for your resume.
We welcome you to our family!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Visit our main site at https://www.mojostreaming.com/
March 18, 2022
Safari Club International declines challenge to partake in Trophy Hunting Debate
After three weeks of deliberation, Safari Club International has decided against entering into a debate against high profile Trophy Hunting opponent, British M.P. Sir Roger Gale, on the advice of their PR Company.
Toronto, Ontario – Bernard Van Speyk, President of MojoStreaming.com, expressed his disappointment today over SCI’s (Safari Club International) decision to reject his invitation to partake in the second of a series of debates that the channel is holding on the topic of Trophy Hunting.
After weeks of deliberation, a Vice President of S.C.I. communicated to Van Speyk that
SCI’s PR Company had advised him to decline the opportunity to participate in the upcoming debate.
Van Speyk said he was both disappointed and surprised by the decision. Given the SCI’s vigorous support of both the campaign against legislation to ban imports of Wildlife into the U.K., as well as the removal of Section 436 from the 2022 appropriations package in the U.S., I would have thought they would have jumped at the opportunity to publicly defend their support of Trophy Hunting”, he said.
Sir Roger Gale expressed his disdain at the decision, describing it as indefensible.
MojoStreaming is reaching out to a number of well known Trophy Hunters to replace S.C.I. and take up the challenge to defend their premise that Trophy Hunting is necessary in Wildlife Conservation. The first debate in the series, featuring Will Travers debating against Dilys Roe can be seen at https://www.mojostreaming.com/video/685/trophy-hunting-debate-episode-1